Why is this article here? There's no mention of anything Galctica in the main body, just in the examples. We're not a dictionary...so I would recommend that this article be deleted and any links to it can be linked the the Wikipedia version of the article.--RUSnooky 08:31, 19 July 2007 (CDT)
- We could even add references to "Re-imagining" on their list of types of spin-offs.--RUSnooky 08:36, 19 July 2007 (CDT)
- Delete per RUSnooky. Too generic. --Catrope(Talk to me or e-mail me) 05:35, 20 July 2007 (CDT)
- Keep Merging, as detailed below, sounds like a good idea. --Serenity 05:45, 21 July 2007 (CDT)
- Delete I made the recommendation in the first place--RUSnooky 11:18, 20 July 2007 (CDT).
- Keep by merging. The article Retroactive continuity is most appropriate to move this information since the concept of spin-offs have been a very relevant topic to Battlestar's history, although we should rename that article to something like "Continuities and Continuations", which would have a brief detailing of what that means, and a combined article that would merge the relevant data from Spin-off, Continuation and Re-imagining as appropriate, with cites to TSC, Battlestar Atlantis, Galactica 1980, SDS, and the Re-imagined Series. We don't need a generic article, no, but these items are definitely significant to warrant an article to relate the series concepts to each other. --Spencerian 18:30, 20 July 2007 (CDT)
- Keep by Spencerian's merging idea. Definitely worthwhile to have an article here (like "Continuities and Continuations") detailing all the spin-offs, continuations, and the like, with this article being a redirect to the C&C article. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate - Sanctuary Wiki — New 18:56, 20 July 2007 (CDT)
The article Continuities and continuations has been created per this talk page. This article and related ones are now redirects to the new, more germane article. --Spencerian 13:14, 23 July 2007 (CDT)