Talk:Rising Star (TRS)
Did anybody else spot the Rising Star lookalike amongst the civvie ships in "Razor"? --Steelviper 21:53, 25 November 2007 (CST)
- Yep. It's definitely the Rising Star. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate - Sanctuary Wiki — New 22:02, 25 November 2007 (CST)
Appearance in "Escape Velocity"
The Rising Star can be seen flying alongside Colonial One when Racetrack first pilots her raptor out of the flight pod. While the RDM version of the ship has never been explicitly connected with the design of the TOS version, is the implicit connection between the two enough to put up a screencap as the ship's picture for this article? -- David cgc 20:25, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I'd say no... Because we don't know if this series' Rising Star looks the same as TOS's.
Technically, we can call it a "Scylla-type craft", since we know from "Razor" that the Scylla looks like TOS's Rising Star craft.-- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate - Battlestar Pegasus 20:29, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, the Scylla is two ships over from that Rising Star craft. The Raptors and Vipers approaching the Scylla pass over it. -- Serenity 20:36, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- Anyways, maybe we can add a note that a ship with the design appears, but say that it's not known if it's actually the Rising Star. That can also make a brief mention of the "Razor" appearance. -- Serenity 20:58, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- can't we remove the "Mentioned-Only" part now? --Enabran 20:01, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
Pegasus/Resurrection Ship, Part 1
I was looking at screenshots of "Pegasus" and "Resurrection Ship, Part 1" and I saw Rising Star hiding behind Astral Queen just to the right of Galactica as Pegasus Vipers made their intercept. Corey "Shadow" Danian 10:13, 24 May 2010 (UTC)