Talk:List of Sci Fi Channel airdates (TOS)
Is there a reason we're keeping these date/times? It seems like their primary value would be if they were in the future... --Steelviper 00:14, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
- It would be interesting to note when the series first aired on SFC... Any other dates would be... unnecessary, I think. If that's the right word I want to use. Oh, and shouldn't this article really be called "List of ABC Airdates", since that's the channel it was first aired on in the 70s. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate - Battlestar Pegasus 00:20, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
- I think an article like this would have a certain use, i.e. detailing how often marathons of the original BSG used to air, original time-slots (pre-S.C.I.F.I. World, when there wasn't always marathons on weekdays), and what programs pre-empted these airings (i.e. from February 13 to May 25 of 2006 these marathons were moved from 8:00 am to 10:00 am due to Sci Fi's airings of Passions and The Twilight Zone).
- I also think an article concerning Sci Fi's airings of the Re-imagined Series would be useful as a means of detailing when (and why) they played and replayed the show (i.e. the current week-long marathon for the premiere of "He That Believeth In Me" or the Razor Flashbacks during an Enterprise marathon). --DrWho42 02:07, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
I noticed that on September 11, 2001 on The Inner Mind listing, they aired a marathon on Manimal but did they really given that a majority of channels were airing news reports and what-not? Whilst BSG didn't play that day, I bring it up to possibly question the site's validity.--DrWho42 19:14, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, I think SFC did air the marathon, since SFC's a specialty channel... not an ABC, CBS, Fox or NBC, where those channels have their own news divisions. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate - Battlestar Pegasus 20:20, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
- I know, although I do remember such networks as TNN started airing the news.--DrWho42 21:45, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
Notes or References?
Looking better than it used to, I was wondering whether or not the references sans the "Sci Fi Channel schedule listings" link would be better reserved for notes. Yes or no? --DrWho42 19:22, 3 April 2008 (UTC)