Talk:Humanoid Cylon speculation
You Will Know the Truth
It's possible that Zak Adama is the final Cylon. The main reason I say this is because of Leoben's line in Flesh and Bone: "Adama is a Cylon." I don't think that it's William Adama, Apollo, or by extension Dualla. Is this viable enough for inclusion in the article? --JemHadar359 05:25, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- In this article on SyFy Portal, Michael Hinman claims that they have received confirmation of the identity of the final Cylon from multiple sources, and claims that the final Cylon is one of five characters listed in the article. Zak Adama is not on the list. -- Gordon Ecker 07:43, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- As I said before—and forgive me for soundin' like a broken record—but this article will be dead in its present (and the ColdBoot form) before the season ends anyway. ;-) -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate - Battlestar Pegasus 20:24, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
Just a feeling. . .
that the final cylon will be someone that there's been no speculation about. Someone right out of left field. Personally, I'd like to think it's. . . Romo Lampkin. Centurion 51773 16:29, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
What about Number Seven?
Do we have any information about the existence or nonexistence of Number Seven? In many interviews and articles, it has been stated that the Final Five don't have model numbers, so it couldn't be any of them. Has the issue of Number Seven been addressed in any interviews? -- Gordon Ecker 03:06, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Not yet you don't. -- Joe Beaudoin So say we all - Donate - Battlestar Pegasus 19:32, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Since the Final Five are actually older, Seven must have been a failed model. -- Noneofyourbusiness 15:08, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Archiving rather than deleting
I can't say I'll miss all the fanwanking we did on this page and its sisters, but I think it'll be a hoot to leave these pages as of Ellen Tigh's reveal, locked with a note about the relative history of how contributors jerked themselves around trying to formulate a logic for the last Cylons. The main articles would be protected as well as the talk pages for people to smile and laugh at (especially the producers and writers who probably made sure we were wrong! ;) Thoughts? --Spencerian 03:26, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Sure, archive it. Though I will point out that if you read the Humanoid Cylon speculation/ColdBoot replacement that I started for it 6 months ago, it would in fact have led the reader to probably pick Ellen. Not sure why my efforts to get it live never amounted to anyting, but "nyah, nyah, I told you so..." :-) So archive that too. --bradtem 09:07, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- I'd say you'd get dibs on that prediction, Brad. :) --Spencerian 03:27, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- Ellen was on a LOT of shortlists. Her mysterious survival, and then Saul being a Cylon... ZeldaTheSwordsman 20:38, 29 January 2009 (UTC)